- Introduction- What is health?
- Health Defined
- Nutrition Defined
- Nutrition Classification
- Activity: Nutrition Classification Crossword Puzzle
- PDF to Print: Nutrition Classification Crossword Puzzle
- Quiz: Nutrition Basics
- Nutrients- What are they for?
- Activity: Body Systems- What nutrients do they need?
- PDF to Print: Body Systems- What nutrients do they need?
- Nutrition Facts: Labels and Keeping Track
- Activity: Comparing Food Labels
- PDF to print- Comparing Food Labels
- Quiz: Nutrients in Our Bodies
- Food Additives: Are all ingredients created equally?
- Activity: Get Accountable
- Fats: Bad vs. Good
- Activity: This or That Game
- Sugar: Can the sweet life be too sweet?
- Activity: Research on Nutrition for Disease Prevention
- Quiz: Additives, Fats and Sugars- Oh my!
- Brain Food: Craving starts in the brain.
- It's All Chemical: Neurotransmitters and Hormones (Part 1)
- It's All Chemical: Neurotransmitters and Hormones (Part 2)
- Activity: Track Cravings- My Food Journal
- Quiz: Craving Explained
- Fitness: Move It or Lose It
- Activity: Exercise That's Not Boring
- Stretching: The most important 5 minutes of your day.
- Activity: Am I F.I.T.T.?
- Final Project
- Goals: Choosing to use what you learn.
- Quiz: Fitness and Activity
- Rate This Course